Free Buckles! Limited Time Offer Order Ship Same Day For Free Five Palm Quality Guarantee

Lowest Prices, Highest Quality - Call Us Today: (701)781-6504

Acid Purple Diamond - 550 Paracord

$2.49
Rating Full Icon Rating Full Icon Rating Full Icon Rating Full Icon Rating Full Icon (1 review) Write a Review
SKU:
PAR-APDIAM-
Acid Purple Diamond - 550 Paracord

550 Paracord is the most used, dependable, tough and long lasting cord we offer. It can be used for countless projects and perfect for crafting, repairing and other paracord projects.

    • Type III
    • Nylon
    • 550-pound Tensile Strength
    • 7 Inner Strands
    • 4mm Diameter
    • Durable
    • Made in the USA

1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • Rating Full Icon Rating Full Icon Rating Full Icon Rating Full Icon Rating Full Icon 5
    Never disappointed!

    Posted by Sierra on Aug 30th 2021

    I’ve purchased paracord from several different places but always come back to Westcoast. You can’t beat the price. And the quality is great! I purchase 90% of my paracord from Westcoast, and the other 10% is colors WC is out of stock in or doesn’t carry. Highly recommend, great customer service, great quality products, great prices.